Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Signed the Agreement

I have been debating starting a feature where I produce a character a day. I want to spend the year highlights the sheer volume of unique options available in the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game system. While I could technically use the OGL to release the same content, I would like to keep my options open. I might periodically release a collected volume of posts in pdf form. If I did, it would be nice to indicate compatibility. More people might take note if I display the Pathfinder logo. And I am not ruling out doing projects that I actually sell. I could be wrong, as I am mostly just a hobbyist, but I suspect that the logo would help sales.

I am still in the early stages of planning. Don't be surprised if my concept changes some. Once I iron out the details of my legal responsibility I plan to start posting.

The following links are mostly for my reference:

http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/compatibility

http://paizo.com/paizo/v5748n46bedyu#newPost

No comments:

Post a Comment